Before You Print, Verify the Following:
Your Printer is Ready
A print dialogue box will not appear, so make sure:
- Your computer has a default printer selected
- Your computer is connected to that default printer
- The printer is turned on and has paper and ink
Your Browser is Supported
One of the following browsers is required to print successfully:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8+ (Windows)
- Microsoft Edge 13+ (Windows)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6+ (Windows)
- Google Chrome 9+ (Windows)
- Google Chrome 26+ (OSX)
- Apple Safari 5+ (OSX)
Java is Installed and Enabled
We use Java to print coupons. You will need to have Java installed and enabled to print.
- Java is a trusted web application from Oracle that is already installed on 75-80% of internet-enabled devices, so you may already have it installed.
- To verify that Java is installed and enabled, click here
- To learn more about Java, click here
- If prompted, you will need to ALLOW the Java applet to run to print your coupon.
Now You're All Set to Print!
Click the print button and enjoy your coupon.
If you have trouble printing, please see our printing help for additional information.